#4 News:Dogs cry for joy after reuniting with their owners

🦮Dogs cry for joy after reuniting with their owners🦮



🐶My comment:

  After reading this news, I only had one thought in my mindDogs really love their owners.💞

 When they haven't seen their owner for a long time, they may seem fine on the surface, but as soon as they see their owner appear in front of them, they will unconsciously shed tears of joy.

This action made me deeply feel the love of dogs for their owners.This also reminds me of my grandpa’s dog.

I used to take care of it a lot, but when it gradually grew up I rarely went back. Whenever I go back, it always rushes to me excitedly, with some tears in its eyes.

Now I finally understand the hidden meaning behind this move.💖



🔖Vocabulary:

absence 缺席 (n.)

small-scale 小規模 (adj.)

reunit 見面;使重聚 (v.)

separation 分離;分開 (n.)

mutual 相戶的;共同的 (adj.)


ResouresDog Tears - ESL Lesson Plan - Breaking News English Lesson

留言

  1. Your grand father's dog must love you very much, Anny.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言